Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz is now available on Amazon App. This Quiz consists of 1 questions. The main benefit of this quiz is that, you’ll Win up to Rs 50,000. Participate in the quiz to win the exciting prizes & rewards. We have given all the correct Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz Answers below.
Let’s start with the winning process.
Also Read: Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today
Answer : Amazon
Daily Spin and Win Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Spin and Win|
|Quiz Prize||up to Rs 50,000|
|No of Winner||100|
Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Question: Prime Air’ is a drone delivery service currently in development by which company?
Also read :Amazon Intel Back to College Quiz Answers
How To Play Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congrats!! You ‘re eligible to win up to Rs 50,000
Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz is the second daily quiz in the Funzone part of the app, joining the Daily Quiz. This quiz differs from the Daily Quiz in that it is a spin-and-win game. The Daily Quiz consists of five questions. According to Amazon, those who take this quiz have a chance to win daily prizes valued up to Rs 50,000.
There are six slices on a spinner, however one of them is labelled “better luck next time.” To be qualified for the prize on which the pointer lands, you must first spin the wheel and respond to a question. If your response is accurate, you will be added to the pool of draws used to select the winner. Only those who are 18 years of age or older and legal residents of India are permitted to join.
Eligibility To Participate in Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
- You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India
- You should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
- You should have valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of a PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
Best of Luck! Hope you found the Correct Amazon Daily Spin and Win Quiz Answers Today.