Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 February Answers Today – Win Prizes
All Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 February Answers Today Revealed here. All answers are 100% correct and you’ll get a chance to win exciting prizes from Flipkart officially.
In fact, one of our readers has won an iPhone XR smartphone by playing the Flipkart Dating Aaj Kal Quiz Contest. So what are you waiting for just head over to the Flipkart app and start playing the quiz?
Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 February Answers
Q1: Who Is The Current Chief Justice Of India?
Answer 1: Sharad Bobde
Q2: What Is The Hemispherical Pan Used In Southeast Asian Cooking Called?
Answer 2: Wok
Q3: Vimana, Jagamohana, Natamandira And Bhoga- Mandapa Are The Four Components Of
Answer 3: Lingaraj Temple
Q4: Also Known As The Yumthang Valley, Where Is The Valley Of Flowers Sanctuary?
Answer 4: Sikkim
Q5: Which Chief Minister Of West Bengal Helped Satyajit Ray In Making Pather Panchali?
Answer 5: B.C. Roy
How to Play Daily Trivia?
- Firstly, open the Flipkart App
- Also, Sign up or log in to your account.
- Secondly, Find the Games section in the bottom menu of the App.
- Also, Find the “Daily Trivia Quiz Banner”
- Finally, Click on the banner.
- Also, Start answering the questions from answers provided below of all quizzes
- That’s it! You have exciting rewards like Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super coins.
Final Words: Hope you have won prizes from the Daily Trivia 20 February. Best of Luck!!!