Live Stock Trading Course
Learn how to Day and Swing Trade LIVE with a Professional Trader
What you’ll learn
- How to open and fund a brokerage account
- How to use TWS (Trader Workstation) in-depth
- How to send orders LIVE
- How to send directed and hidden orders
- How to read the order book and time of sales
- Market making and scalping
- How to swing trade pairs LIVE
- How to day trade pairs LIVE
- The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course (on Udemy)
- The Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies (on Udemy)
- Day Trading and Swing Trading Strategies for Stocks (on Udemy)
This course is all practical.
Opening a brokerage account. Funding it. Understanding margin and how to get live quotes in your account. Even how to get live quotes to your demo account so you can have the most realistic practice environment possible.
We go over the trading platform TWS (Trader Workstation) from Interactive Brokers (you can use any trading platform you want though). We cover how to set up your trading environment: order books, time of sales, economic calendar, portfolio watchlist, news, and charting!
Then we look at executing orders! In a live account! We go over the commission, how to send regular limits, and market orders. But then we look at advanced order types like directed market orders and hidden orders. We learn how to read the order book and place orders correctly based on the stock you are trading (illiquid vs liquid stocks).
Finally, we trade the pair trading strategy with live capital. Pair trading is one of the most complete strategies, so being able to execute this strategy will enable you to execute on any other strategy!
See you in the course,
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to improve on their trading skills
Download Live Stock Trading Course Beginner to Pro
Note: This course is for educational purposes and doesn’t belong to us. For content removal of this course, please feel free to contact us. Submit the form for content removal on the contact page. We are happy to remove this content if it belongs to you. This course is uploaded by a subscriber of ours, as we are a forum platform.